Friday, March 19, 2010

Watching

I am sitting outside with my girl and my beer at my side. I have got to love where I live. The people are diverse and the attitudes, for the most part, are tolerant. It never snows and there are plenty of people to watch.
As I sit here I overhear a couple as the overweight male gets a regular soda the female with him asks "Why does the girl always get the diet soda?" as they switch drinks...ha ha.
Hold on as I get another beer please....
Ok back.
People watching has always been one of my favorite things to do.
Whether I am sitting at a sidewalk cafe or at work in San Jose the watching of people is a grand thing.
Sometimes I will watch as people don't, too involved in their own conversation to ever stop and see how others act and interact with the world we share.
I think the watching of people has helped me to understand how people think, and although I will never understand them all at least I am trying...beer please.....

No comments:

Post a Comment