Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Public Response To Paul Zachary "PZ" Myers- Quit Lying

Artists rendering  of  PZ Myers if he doesn't stop lying

Defamation

From Wikipedia

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation a negative or inferior image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published, whether true or false

  

famacide

fa·ma·cide

[fey-muh-sahyd] 
noun, Law.
a person who destroys another's reputation; a defamer or slanderer.
The Latin phrase famosus libellus means a libelous writing.
example:



Mr PZ Myers
   I figured I would make things as plain and simple as possible-
   You don't have the right to trash my character because you don't agree with me. Writing posts about people breaking the law, mentioning my name at the same time, then blocking my ability to defend myself from your inferred guilt is unfair and childish to say the least. I don't know where you learned to disrespect people or when you came to the conclusion your intellect is above everyone else, it isn't. You seem to think I am some internet punk who won't stand up for himself and will allow you to just say whatever you want while I sit there and take it.That also is incorrect. I have, am, and will hold you responsible for every word you have posted on the internet.  My ridicule of you does not give you the right to libel me. If you want to criticize behaviors I have actually displayed then that is one thing but I will not allow you to make up lies about me. I have not lied about your behavior, I don't think it is unreasonable to ask you to be honest. This isn't a game and I'm not interested in being part of your fantasy where you are superior to every other human on the planet and can do/say anything you want to/about them. People don't exist solely to be judged by you. .
 You are guilty of ongoing, public libel. I noticed you mention the number of followers you have on certain social media sites. This indicates you are well aware of the damage you could be doing you just choose to behave in a reckless  manner showing no concern for others whatsoever. What is it you want us to believe? When you are held responsible for publicly voicing your opinion (see A+) you act as if your own opinion is worthless, deserves no consideration, and has no effect on others.  In other cases you expect people to give your opinion value and embrace the ideas it relays (see feminism & A+). If they fail to do so it doesn't mean they are just different, it means they are idiots or assholes. It means they are no longer worthy of consideration. You must be well aware that for whatever reason some people see you as a leader. Your behavior is imitated by some people because they think it makes them cool. You have readers that look to you as a source of accurate information, you must know that. How do you repay these people? You abuse that respect by misleading them. You also use that respect as a weapon against people you have contempt for. In some cases that contempt stems from people who were defending themselves from your unfair claims about who/what they represent. (see Coffey Loving Skeptic) In some cases it isn't a fair fight (see Justin Vacula) and you know it. That makes you a very weak man PZ. This is a fact which is becoming clear to more people  each day.
  I have over 5 years of ReapSowRadio podcast recordings PZ that I offer as evidence you are wrong about me. I also offer my prior blog posts. Add to that 115 individual interviews I have done for The Angry Atheist podcast that show I do not spend the majority of my time screaming "motherfucker" into the microphone like you have said in your blog posts. The fact you even make such a claim shows how uneducated you are about the people you like to publicly trash. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. You purposely spread disinformation as a way of attacking innocent people. You attack them on your blog and deny them any way of defending themselves.The only thing they are guilty of is criticizing you. You could at least allow the people you have hit with your banhammer (also known as your 'shield from criticism') one rebuttal along with your claims against their position or character.  You instantly remove my reply to your accusations. What are you afraid of?  It is important you understand this PZ...I'm not talking about people lying about you. I am talking about people who disagree with what you think should be acceptable by society standards. Just because they don't agree it doesn't make them evil or out to get anyone, it means they disagree. Try to connect the dots on this.
 I'll wrap it up with this- You are not going to force me to behave in a manner which meets your approval. Just because you have appointed yourself Feminism Czar that means shit to me. I already know how to work for equality and how to show respect. I also know how to tell when someone has no respect for others and deserves none back. You have been seeing the result of that. You will continue to see/feel a push-back as will Ed Brayton, Stephanie Zvan, Ophelia Benson, Lousy Canuck, and Adam Lee along with anyone else who thinks they can make the rules for the rest of us.Quit confusing atheists with creationists you idiot can't you tell the difference by now? Damn.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment